Posted on July 03 2013
1) Firstly, you can donate to your local charities on the high street.
2) Charities also often have door to door collections, so if you can't get to a charity shop you can wait for these occasions.
3) If you don't feel your clothes are in good enough condition to donate, you can take them to a clothing bank which can be found at most recycling centres.
4) Some stores such as H&M offer gift vouchers in exchange for your old clothes.
5) Finally, if you're feeling creative, you could up-cycle your old clothes to create something new! Old tops or dresses can be cut up to make bags or accessories, or just simply used as new fabric. If you follow any of these ideas, not only will you feel a weight lifted from your shoulders but you will have room to add in the key staples that every wardrobe should have. Happy recycling! This week, Hannah has been recycling and here are her clothes, bagged up and ready to take to the charity shop!