Today, we're continuing the countdown to Christmas and opening our 2nd advent offer which will continue all throughout the month of December. We're offering you the chance to win a luxury organic & ethical hamper filled with lots of goodies lovingly donated by some of our favourite local brands including The Unicorn, The Yard, Wild Nutrition & Thirty One Bits.
So how do you get the chance to win this amazing prize? Well, it couldn’t be simpler – all you have to do is head on over to our competition page by clicking here and enter your email address to sign up to the mailing lists. Don't worry if you're already on our mailing list, you 'll still be included in our prize draw.
The competition will close on Sunday 20th December at 9pm so make sure you enter and share with your family and friends before it's too late.
Once you've done that, just keep your eyes peeled on any of our social media accounts - Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to find out if you've won! Don't worry if you're not on any of these as we'll send a newsletter also containing the winner. If you would like any more information, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Good luck - here's a peek at what's inside the hamper for the lucky winner!
1) A packet of 100% Peruvian organic cacao powder from The Yard - this delicious cacao powder is naturally high in antioxidants and amino acids. Perfect for use in raw chocolate recipes, this is a treat you don't need to feel guilty for indulging in.
2) A bar of Coconut & Ylang Ylang natural handmade soap from The Yard - Hand crafted using coconut and ylang ylang oils, this natural soap has a sweet floral aroma which can freshen up any bathroom.
3) A Dalit lavender candle from The Yard - A smooth lavender scented beeswax candle set in to a clay pot, handmade in Mumbai where the money raised goes towards supporting the impoverished communities in the area.
4) A bottle of Finca Enguera organic wine from The Unicorn - This organic bio wine from Valencia, Spain provides the joy and freshness of a perfectly ripe Tempranillo; the grape which forms the backbone of much of the Mediterranean wine industry.
5) Two organic tea towels from The Unicorn - Donated by the Unicorn Cooperative in Manchester with bold images and slogans relating to their philosophy of finding social and environmental solutions to problems.
6) A Thirty One Bits necklace - This stunning necklace is crafted from beads made entirely out of recycled paper and manufactured in Uganda. The Thirty One Bits' philosophy is to use fashion and design to empower people to rise above poverty.
7) These organic olives make for the perfect little treat this christmas. Absolutely delicious, they have been carefully cultivated on the ground of a peaceful yoga retreat.
8) A jar of Wild Nutrition supplements - These supplements are packed with food grown vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts and botanicals; perfect for maintaining a healthy glow all year round.
9) A Beaumont Organic Daisy Organic Cotton Oversized Tshirt - Stonewashed and super soft, this top is just perfect in so many ways - over a bikini, with jeans or your smartest tailored shorts. In 100% organic cotton, Daisy is an essential basic for any season.
10) A Sorrento Leather Phone Case - The most stylish protection for your phone – these leather slip-in lovelies are great scratch prevention and ultimately chic.