ABBEY Linen Jacket In Khaki
Made ethically in England, the lightweight Abbey Jacket In Khaki is made from a luxury blend of textured linen and soft cotton. Straight cut with a relaxed fit, this style is an essential trans-seasonal piece for the changing seasons. Abbey is perfect for throwing on top of many outfits and can be worn button up or left open to suit your look.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Made from 55% linen and 45% cotton.
- Buttons made from sustainably sourced wood.
- Luxury breathable fabric with a textured surface.
- Take your normal size for a relaxed, boxy fit.
- Features a classic collar, button-up front, large pockets and slightly cropped sleeves.
- Also available in Black.
- Made ethically in England.
- Machine washable.
SIZE & FIT: 2nd model is 5ft 4" size 8 and wears a size S.
Her measurements are 32B, 63.5cm / 25" waist, 86cm / 34" hip.
- Across chest: XS 50cm. S 53cm. M 56cm. L 59cm.
- Across hem: XS 61cm. S 64cm. M 67cm. L 70cm.
- Front length from shoulder: XS 113cm. S 114cm. M 115cm. L 116cm.
- Overarm sleeve length: XS 50cm. S 51cm. M 52cm. L 53cm.