Seven Course Supper Club With Niki Charnock
Hosted by nutritional chef Niki Charnock, the Beaumont Organic Supper Club is a monthly event consisting of a seven course informal menu of delicious food accompanied with complimentary prosecco. During the evening, you will have opportunities to taste a range of foods and you will also receive recipes to take away and try at home.
Complemented with nutritional advice, you will be shown just how simple and easy it is to make really tasty food packed with superfoods, detoxifying fresh herbs and gut healing pre and probiotics. The evening will include various raw treats, pestos and dips along with examples of how these recipes accompany certain foods to make amazing dishes with fresh produce.
It's an evening to enjoy with family and friends; eating and drinking organic delights whilst also learning how to create these dishes at home and the benefits they provide.
March's immune boosting and gut healing menu is designed to improve skin and encourage healing weight loss. Here's what's in store at the next Supper Club!
- Skin boosting mocktails
- Digestive prebiotic ginger shots (Ve)
- Dehydrated crackers with a selection of dips including beetroot & goats cheese, roasted hazelnut dhal (V), mackeral pate, red pepper houmous
- Warming vegetable and quinoa soup (using healing bone broth or cabbage broth (Ve))
- Nutty coleslaw with quinoa and cranberry burgers (Ve)
- Falafel wraps with probiotic mint yoghurt, tomato salsa and cashew cheese (Ve)
- Caramelised pear and lentil salad (Ve) served with optional goats cheese (V)
- Stewed apples and dates with coconut kefir and homemade garlic (Ve)
- Golden Milk (Asian infused anti inflammatory nut latte) (Ve)
The availability of this evening is limited to 10 people so book now!
49 Hilton Street, Northern Quarter, Manchester, M1 2EF